The Firefighers Calendar

Forum for the discussion of all things related to Lions Foundation of Canada and Dog Guides.
rc51-a15

The Firefighers Calendar

Post by rc51-a15 »

Lions:
As was mentioned at the Fall Cabinet Meeting. I have calendars for sale for 2015. The Oakville Firefighters Association along with The Lions Foundation of Canada presents the 2015 Firefighters Calendar for 2015. These calendars feature a proud firefighter and one of our Dog Guides and/or a future Dog Guide. A portion of the sales from this calendar are donated to the Lions Foundation of Canada. I want you to know that the proceeds from the 2014 Calendar sponsored 3 Dog Guide Teams: Autism Assistance, Service Dog Guides (Special Skills) and Canine Vision Canada. These calendars are $10 each. I have 125 copies to sell if anyone would like to purchase one or three...they make great stocking stuffers! Please feel free to send me a message or call and I will arrange to have your order sent to you. Thank you for your support of this project.
- A15 Lions Foundation of Canada Chair, Lion Charlene

An Excerpt from Inside the Front Cover of the Calendar:
Firefighters and their canine companions have had an enduring relationship throughout the history of firefighting and rescue. The Oakville Professional Firefighters Association and Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides' goal was to create a charity calendar that not only raises funds and awareness for charitable organizations but also showcases this natural partnership!

This calendar came together with a great deal of enthusiasm, cooperation and hard work. Whether the job was big or small, every unique talent offered by our volunteers is greatly appreciated. Without each and every one of them, we could not have gone to print. The support and generosity of local businesses has been incredibly valuable throughout this experience. We encourage you to show your appreciation and support them in return.

The final and most important thank you goes to you, the person holding this calendar and securing a special spot on your wall to honour our charities. The knowledge that our 2015 Oakville Firefighers Charity Calendar has found a place in your home warms our hearts.
- Mike Lucas, OPFFA Calendar Chair
The cover of the 2015 Firefighters Calendar featuring LFC Dog Guides.
The cover of the 2015 Firefighters Calendar featuring LFC Dog Guides.
Firefighters 2015 calendar.jpg (100.91 KiB) Viewed 48408 times