Anything I can do to help, just ask

Forum for the discussion of all things related to Lions Foundation of Canada and Dog Guides.
rc51-a15

Anything I can do to help, just ask

Post by rc51-a15 »

Hi A15 Lions:
I just want you to know that I am more than happy to come to your meetings and/or events with my LFC Dog Guide display and with notice can also arrange to have some working Dog Guides and/or Future Dog Guides (puppies) in attendance. I am more than happy to come talk about the Foundation to educate your newest Lions Club Members or to your LEO Clubs and encourage them to host a Walk for Dog Guides.
- A15 LFC Chair Lion Char
Josef

Re: Anything I can do to help, just ask

Post by Josef »

Lion Charlene,
Glad to see you and crew at the Elora Lions Fireworks display. The puppies were a big hit. We will, as long as we remember to ask in time, do that again.
Lion Joe,
Elora Lions
rc51-a15

Re: Anything I can do to help, just ask

Post by rc51-a15 »

Hi Lion Josef and Elora Lions:
It was my pleasure and I am so glad that I could help and bring the puppies, they were a big hit and we had lots of great questions and inquiries from people who attended. The puppies got lots of attention from the children too. It was great and thanks for having us. I do hope we can do it all again next year! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you guys. I am always just an email or a phone call away.
- Lion Char